Freeze drying or Lyophilisation, is a premium technology used for dehydration where the original texture, aroma, flavour and nutritional values of the products are retained as it is. This is what makes it different from all other dehydration techniques.
Saraf's Freeze Dried products are produced by the process of "Freeze Drying" where moisture is removed from the product using the process of sublimation. Only less than 5% moisture remains in the final product after the process. Upon re-hydration the freeze dried product will maintain the texture and shape of fresh product, with no shrinkage or deformation. While going through all these processes, no artificial colors or preservatives are added.
- Original flavour, shape, color and texture.
- Original nutritive value
- Light weight
- Quick and complete reconstitution
- Long shelf-life at ambient temperature
- Easy handling and cheaper transportation
- No additive or preservative