DELIVERY & SHIPPING POLICY
Products sold by us on our platform may attract shipping charges. The shipping charges are not fixed and are dependent on various factors like delivery state/city, gross weight of the product, etc. This amount will be over and above the value of the product that you see on our product page. The shipping charges on your order will be informed before your transaction is being processed.
Below are some more shipping related points:
- Each order would be shipped only to a single destination address specified at the time of payment for that order. If you wish to ship products to different addresses, you shall need to place multiple orders.
- Orders are shipped from our own office to various parts in India. Our endeavour is to ship products within 5-15 business days from receipt of order and payment.
- The normal delivery time of the product ordered is between 9:00 am to 06:00 pm.
- Orders will be shipped out on working days (i.e. Monday to Saturday), excluding public holidays. In a situation where the product delivery is delayed or is returned from its destination on account of a mistake by the customer (e.g. providing the incorrect name/address, etc.), any additional costs incurred by the Company for re-delivery of the product(s) shall be borne by customer.
- If the packaging is found tampered or damaged; please refuse to take delivery of the package, and immediately contact us or write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the order reference number and should wait for a written clarification (within 24-48 hours).
- Please note all items will be shipped with an invoice. In case, inadvertently, the same is not received, please get in touch with us.